After careful consideration of the current weather situation we have decided to POSTPONE the 2015 Tasman Bay Snapper Classic until next weekend 14th March.
If you cannot make it please let me know so I can arrange a refund of your entry fee if you do not want to donate it to Big Brothers Big Sisters.
We will have the same event timings and same venue with all the same awesome prizes but a week later.
I will also extend the cut-off for registration until 22:00hrs on Thursday 12th (this is to give everyone time to deposit their entry fee, no pay no play J )
So spread the word to your team members and also to those you know that haven’t entered yet.
(please send me your team members email addresses if you have not done so already so they can be kept up to date as well)